Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Tuesday, December 12


Upon further packing, I discovered:

1/2 a sacred item,
a discman (WAH WANNA HOW ANCIENT YOU TELL ME?!)
my 'the sims' collection,
a diskette (are there even computers with diskette slots now?),
a gameboy,
a plastic knife (adel, yours!),
and a CD labelled: '90+ old songs'

Upon opening the CD, I think I teleported myself back to the 90s. Does anyone remember the song 'this time around' by michael fredo? and 'a promise I make' by dakota moon? Waaaaah.

Why oh why do I seem to have an endless amount of redundant things.

When I say I love you, that's for good, you have my word
Cheesy.
---

This is how wyn and I usually communicate on msn:

w for wyn; says:
OH

w for wyn; says:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA

L™ - cult royalty says:
then you all were screaming silently

w for wyn; says:
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

w for wyn; says:
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

L™ - cult royalty says:
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

w for wyn; says:
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAA

L™ - cult royalty says:
IT WAS QUITE FUNNY LA

w for wyn; says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

L™ - cult royalty says:
HAHAHA ENOUGH LA!!!


Now, take a guess what we're laughing at?
---

So you think the haze in singapore is bad?





Bleh. Sibei smokey and smelly.
Forest fires, please stop burning.
---

You're waiting for someone
To put you together
You're waiting for someone to push you away
There's always another wound to discover
There's always something more you wish he'd say

I am everything you want
I am everything you need
I am everything inside of you
That you wish you could be
I say all the right things
At exactly the right time
But I mean nothing to you and I don't know why
And I don't know why


Cheers to lion hotel, beer, long lasting friends, emo songs and a good year ahead of us!

Now, isn't this the CUTEST thing you've ever seen?!



Too cute!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New